Monday, November 23, 2009

Spanish Immersion Class #2


Teaser Baidir. <--Amazing short teaser of an animated / anime film that was posted by Rashad on my facebook. I had to share it with the blogging world as well. Reminds me SO much of Meredith!!!!

Also! Today my clay class kids practiced their slab techniques and made fish/elephants/mice, we even had a 'barbarian snail'. A little more of a mess this time, but most agreed they liked this class better than the pinch pot class. It'll be fun trying to think up what we'll do next week. I'm thinking coil pots.

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee.
    All the clay creatures look awesome!

    I was looking at the Baidir.
    SOOOO COOL!
    But with the credits and coloring style I'm tempted to say that it might actually be French.
    Either way it looks amazing!
    And I can't wait to see it.

    I might also suggest looking up:
    Monstera Deliciosa
    Fenrir
    and Dodudindon
    on the Gobelins site.
    They're all short films but (as per the Gobelins standard) SPECTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete